Tuesday, December 1, 2009




WONDERFULLY WRITTEN AND A GREAT STORY, October 3, 2009
By Kym McNabney (Illinois) - See all my reviews



This book caught my attention from the bookshelf at the store. Great cover, exactly what calls to me. Love historical, cowboys and ranches. Once I discovered the main characters name was, MaKenna, I knew the book was mine.

My youngest daughter's name is, MacKenna. Not a popular name, and even more so in the way she spells it. It may be silly but when I see a book with her name or my other daughter's name, Callie, I purchase them and hope for the best.

The Inheritance proved to be a wise choice. The book was beautifully written, an amazing story with constant action to keep you turning the pages. There was no putting this book down at the end of chapters.

I now have Tamera Alexander to add to my list of favorite authors. She writes right from my heart. I dream about one day writing as she does.

No comments: