Monday, February 15, 2010

WHAT I'VE LEARNED ABOUT WRITING - ENTRY #9

When I was first faced with the idea of starting a blog, many things made there way through my mind.

Did I want to put myself out there for all so view?

Did I have anything to say?

Would anyone read it?

And if so, what would they think?

So I took a deep breath and made the decision that life was too short, and to go for it.

What I’ve found from having my own blog:

That I have more to say then I thought I did.

That writing ones thoughts, and feelings, and likes and dislikes, can be very therapeutic. It’s like journaling on a whole other level, if you will.

I’ve also come to the realization, as I have in my ministry as well as in all that I do…Even if one person is touched by what I've written or said or done, and is a better person for it, then it was worth all the effort and time which leads me to a quote I once read.

"You can’t help everybody, but you can help a few. It’s that few that God will hold us accountable for.”
Bob Pierce

No comments: