Tuesday, October 11, 2011

BOOKS, BOOKS, AND MORE BOOKS



So many books, and so little time. I have several books on my “favorites list” that I would love to one day reread. But before that can happen, I have a ton of books waiting to be read. Not only on my bookshelf’s at home, but also on my Shelfari wish list.

A handful of favorite books I’d like to reread:

-All of Debra Clopton’s books.
-All of Karen Witemeyer’s books.
-I Called Him Dancer, by G Edward Snipes
-Give the Lady a Ride, by Linda Yezak
-Crossing Ocean’s, by Gina Holmes
-All of Tina Radcliffe books.
-Exposed, by Ashley Weis
-The Promise Remains, and The Watermark, by Travis Thrasher

Well that’s crazy. I could go on with many more of my favorites, but I guess you’ll have to check out my Shelfari shelf for the rest.

A handful of books I have on my shelf waiting to be read:

-Peace Like a River, by Leif Enger
-The God Hater, by Bill Myers
-The Narrow Path, by Gail Sattler
-Dry as Rain, by Gina Holmes
-The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
-Cayman Summer, by Angela Morrison

A handful of books on my wish list:

-Loving God, by Charles Colson
-All of the Brenda Minton books I don’t have.
-Stand in Groom, by Kaye Dacus
-Into Thin Air, by Jon Krakauer
-The Rodeo Rider, by Roxann Delaney

My Shelfari shelf for a list of books I have, read, and wish for. http://www.shelfari.com/o1518271606

What are your favorite books?
What books do you have at home waiting to be read?
What books are you excitedly waiting to one day own?

4 comments:

Stacy Henrie said...

I really enjoyed The Help. My newest author discovery is Beth Pattillo and her Jane Austen-themed books, like Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart. They're fast reads, full of romance, humor and good conflict.

Kym McNabney said...

I really wanted to see the movie THE HELP but opted to wait until i read it. Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed it. I'll have to check out the others.

Blessings,

Kym

Sweet Virginia Breeze said...

The Help is on my list to be read along with many, many more books. My Nook has 400 books on it - many haven't been read. I have so many books and so little time.

Kym McNabney said...

Thanks SVB. You are so right about that time and so many books.

Blessings,

Kym