Friday, October 4, 2013

CAN I HAVE A BIG YEE HAW


Title: The Cowboy’s Christmas Courtship
Author: Brenda Minton
Publisher: Love Inspired (September 17, 2013)
Pages: 224
 
I just can't help myself. When I spot a BRENDA MINTON book at the store, I grab it. If I'm in the middle of reading a book, I'm suddenly inspired to complete it so I can get started on MS MINTON'S book. Her books NEVER sit around my house unread for too long.

Life has not been easy for Layla Silver's. After losing her parents, she's forced to grow up, thrust into the responsibility of raising her younger brother. She's always been a strong independent person, but with mounting bills, and her brother going through a rebellious teen stage, she feels herself faltering.

As Gage Cooper heads home for the first time in months, he runs into Layla Silver's. The girl he used all those years ago to get to her friend. He wants to make amends for the things he's done wrong in his life, and Layla is on the list of those he needs to ask for forgiveness. So why once she gives it to him, does he feel he needs to stick around and do all he can to help her?

MS MINTON is at the top of my list of favorite authors. As a storyteller, she never disappoints. As I've stated in many, and I do mean many reviews, she is an amazing writer. Love her plots, writing style, and characters as they come to life through written words. I always connect to her main, as well as secondary characters. She delivers great lines, never leaving the reader disappointed, and with satisfying endings.

No comments: