Tuesday, December 8, 2015

ONE OF THE BEST DEVOTIONALS - IN NOT THE BEST - I HAVE EVER READ

Title: Jesus Lives
Author: Sarah Young
Publisher: Thomas Nelson; Reprint edition (June 4, 2012)
Pages: 368

I had heard about JESUS CALLING and not just once, but by several, many times. I later happened across a used copy of what I thought was JESUS CALLING, but in fact, it was JESUS LIVES.

What a blessing it has been to come across JESUS LIVES: SEEING HIS LOVE IN YOUR LIFE by SARAH YOUNG. I am blown away with the inspiration, wisdom, insight and dept of each devotion. How so much can be packed into so few words is in itself amazing. I cannot pick out a favorite days devotion, for there are so many. My copy contains more underlined and highlighted sentences then not. There were several days I made a copy of that day’s devotion and posted it on social media to share with others, they are that good.


I look forward to reading more by SARAH YOUNG. Wow, what gifted writer. JESUS LIVES: SEEING HIS LOVE IN YOUR LIFE by SARAH YOUNG will remain one of my all time favorite devotionals.

No comments: