Sunday, June 21, 2015

I LOVE STONE HAMMOND!

Title: A Worthy Pursuit
Author: Karen Witemeyer
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (June 2, 2015)
Pages: 358

One thing I can count on in life is when I open up a KAREN WITEMEYER book I am in for a treat.

Stone Hammond is a tracker with a track record. One that can’t be beat. After all, that is all he knows.

Charlotte Atherton is the headmistress at the Sullivan Academy for Exceptional Youths. A position she takes seriously and wholeheartedly. When that position is taken away, along with it the security of a few students she has grown to love as her own, she sets out to do all she can to protect them.

I love Stone’s and Charlotte’s character. I love the idea of incorporating an adventure novel into the story. How fun and unique. The plot is exciting and engaging.

It is never hard to start a KAREN WITEMEYER book. I have no fear of not being drawn into the plot, with characters I will fall in love. Characters that seem to jump off the pages in a way they appear to be real. That MS WITEMEYER’S is an amazing writer, incorporating all the elements required to pull off a remarkable story, is what has me constantly on the watch for her latest novel.


*Please see my profile for more information on this review.

No comments: