Sunday, June 26, 2016

ANOTHER AMAZING READ BY EDDIE SNIPES

Title: The Promise of a Sound Mind: God's plan for emotional and mental health
Author: Eddie Snipes
Publisher: GES Book Publishing (August 31, 2012)
Pages: 256

The first book I read by MR SNIPES was I CALLED HIM DANCER, and it remains one of my all time favorite stories. Therefore, you may be surprised to know that MR SNIPES is not only a great fiction writer, but non-fiction write as well. THE PROMISE OF A SOUND MIND, GOD’S PLAN FOR EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL HEALTH is the second non-fiction that I have read by EDDIE SNIPES and it won’t be the last.

THE PROMISE OF A SOUND MIND, GOD’S PLAN FOR EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL HEALTH is packed full of great information. A MUST read for everyone. Those struggle in different aspects of their lives, as well as though that think they have it all together. My copy is packed full of highlights, underlines, side notes, and dog-ears pages. UGH, I wanted to copy the entire book and send it to everyone I know.

I am a volunteer in the prison and jail ministry through my church. THE PROMISE OF A SOUND MIND, GOD’S PLAN FOR EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL HEALTH is a must read for those that are incarcerated. I have no doubt I will be making several purchases in the future to send to others.

Here are just a few great lines from this amazing book.  

Page 21:
“If I believe God is directing my steps, I must learn to rejoice in the good and the bad. I say “Bad” from the perspective of human nature but the truth is that nothing is bad if we are walking in God’s plan.”

Page 170:
“When we see the glory of God’s purpose in our lives, we will also hear the calling to come and follow.”

Honestly, I could quote just about the entire book, it’s that great. Don’t miss out. You will be blessed. It will enrich, educate, and enlighten you.


No comments: