Wednesday, August 19, 2009

AN AUTHOR REVIEWS MY REVIEW

I just love it when an author reads my review and responds to it. I know first hand what work is put into a novel, so when one is done so well I make it a point to let the author know how much I enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, there are those out there writing reviews that aren’t so mindful of others feelings. They don’t seem to have any qualms about bashing someone’s writing. I just have to wonder if they've ever attempted to write a novel of their own.

Personally, one of my mottos is: You reap what you sow, so sow well.

Can’t wait for the continuation of Michael and Leesie’s story, and so thankful there’ll be one.

Here's what Angela Morrison had to say about my review on, Taken by Storm.

Angela Morrison says:
Hey Kim! I LOVE this review. Thank you, thank you. I've got two more books planned for Michael and Leesie. Not sure when book 2, UNBROKEN CONNECTION will be out, but it's coming. Watch my website for a sneak preview. All best, Angela

No comments: