Thursday, September 23, 2010

ACFW CONFERENCE BOOKS



This September I attended my first every writing conference. One of the highlights for me was meeting a wonderful author, Lenora Worth. You see, she was one of the first Christian fiction authors I read, and fell in love with. Needless to say I have several of her books that I’ve kept over the years.

Throughout the conference I purchased several great books I’d wanted to purchase for some time. I have so many unread books I’ve collected, sitting, waiting to be read at home. I try to hold off on buying any more expect for new released from my favorite authors…and when I have the opportunity to have one signed.

As you can see by the picture above, I came home with a great selection of autographed books. Both new and used ones I’ve collected from home. I knew ahead of time that Lenora Worth, and Kathryn Albright would be there, and wanted to seized the opportunity to have them sign my books. I loved their writing.

One thing about Christian writers, they’re wonderful people whose love for God not only comes out in their writing but through who they are. What a wonderful group of people.

No comments: