Sunday, January 9, 2011

BEING A MOM

Being a mom entail many things. Things you never would have imagined before you started the journey we call, being a parent. There are ups and there are down. There are good times and there are bad times. There are times when things bother us and feel like we’re going to pull our hair out, having little patience and times when we have a blast, and are enjoying our children to the fullest.

This car ride home from my girl’s new favorite place, YUMZ, had me laughing so hard the tears pooling in my eyes had me wondering if I should pull off to the side of the road.

Children are truly a gift from above.

2 comments:

Karyn said...

It's good to appreciate all those little moments. We need them ;)

Kym McNabney said...

Karyn,

You're right. There are those times they can drive us nuts but other times they bring us to joyful tears. That was definitely one of them…the second one that is.

Blessings,

Kym