Friday, May 11, 2012

I LOVE KEETON!

Title: The Bull Rider’s Baby
Author: Brenda Minton
Publisher: Love Inspired (April 17, 2012)
Pages: 224

I was truly blessed the day I came across a BRENDA MINTON book. I love what I read and each book after. THE BULL RIDER’S BABY was no exception.

Keeton West is back in his hometown for the first time in years since his family fled after the terrible accident. He’s been handed a baby he didn’t know he had, and reminded of a woman he left behind all those years ago.

Sophie Cooper has sworn off Bull Riders, and with good cause. When Keeton West walks back into her life with a cute bundle in hand, she’s knocked off kilter. No matter her feelings for Keeton – back then or now – she can’t get involved with the handsome bull rider.

Once again MS. MINTON has interrupted my life with her amazing ability to write a page turning book. I’m never in doubt that when I pick up one of her books, I won’t be able to stop until I’ve completed it. She writes the most amazing stories with characters you’ll fall head-over-heels for. Her writing is flawless. The storyline compelling. The characters three dimensional, leaping off the pages.

Writing short stories for LOVE INSPIRED can’t be easy. There are so many out there, it has to be difficult to pull off a story that the readers won’t walk away thinking they’ve heard a million times. What MS MINTON does is create unique lines and characters that will keep you guessing the outcome. Well, maybe not the ultimate outcome, but she throws in a few shockers that will take you by surprise.

I was ecstatic to discover she has another book coming out in August of this year, THE RANCHER’S SECRET WIFE. You can bet I’ll be watching the stores for that one. As far as I’m concerned, she can’t write fast enough.



No comments: