Saturday, July 7, 2012

A BLESSING AND INSPIRATION TO READ


Title: God’s Gentle Nudges, Inspirational Stories of How God Lovingly Leads Us Closer to Him

Author: Connie Cameron
Publisher: WinePress Publishing (July 5, 2005)
Pages: 168

I received GOD’S GENTLE NUDGES by CONNIE CAMERON as a gift, and immediately put it at the top of my stack of non-fiction to read. Each morning, along with reading a chapter out of my Bible, I read a story or two out of GOD’S GENTLE NUDGES.

CONNIE CAMERON opens her heart to reader about God’s gentle nudges in her life in this beautifully written book. It’s a collection of stories of inspiration, joy, encouragement, and tears. Stories that will warm your heart and inspire you to make positive changes in your own life.

My favorite stories are:

Chapter 10, page 39, I STILLL CHOOSE “MOM”
Chapter 15, page 69, A WRITER’S PEP TALK FROM GOD
Chapter 25, page 117, GIVE AND IT WILL BE GIVEN
Chapter 29, page 131, WALKING TESTIMONIE
Chapter 30, page 137, A “DEGREE” OF FAITH
Chapter 31, page 145, JUST PASSING THROUGH

I have placed GOD’S GENTLE NUDGES on my list of books to share with others in hopes that it will touch them like it has me.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Connie's a long time friend and a great writer. So glad to see her book on here, Kym








c