Thursday, March 2, 2017

LOVE WITHOUT END, A KINGS MEADOW ROMANCE (BOOK 1) ROBIN LEE HATCHER



Title: Love Without End: A Kings Meadow Romance (Book 1)
Author: Robin Lee Hatcher
Publisher: Thomas Nelson (November 25, 2014)
Pages: 320

Another reviewer wrote, “THIS IS A MUST READ! But warning: You can NOT put it down!” I couldn’t agree more. This is the first book I’ve read by ROBIN LEE HATCHER. Before I completed it, I was looking up others books by her and quickly made a purchase, THE SHEPHERD’S VOICE. Involved in prison ministry, it immediately captured my attention. And guess what? I just started it and I CAN’T PU IT DOWN.

But enough about THE SHEPHERD’S VOICE, for that is a review for another day. LOVE WITHOUT END: A KINGS MEADOW ROMANCE (BOOK 1) by ROBIN LEE HATCHER is truly a must read. I have found a new favorite author in MS HATCHER. I cannot wait to devour more books by this amazing writer. If only one day I could write half as well as she.

Kimberly Welch lost her husband a few years back, and now she fears she is losing her daughter. Left in financial ruins after her husbands death, Kimberly moves in with an old friend until she can find work.

Chet Leonard lost his teenage son in a car accident, and then his wife to abandonment. Chet and his two remaining sons are getting along just fine. The last thing he needs in his life is a woman who has no intentions on staying in Kings Meadow once she finds a job in the area and lifestyle she is accustom to.

Where do I begin? MS HATCHER novel, LOVE WITHOUT END: A KINGS MEADOW ROMANCE (BOOK 1) checks off everything on my list of what makes a great story. Three dimensional characters you will fall in love with, great pace, wonderful plot, flawless writing, great beginning, middle, and end. When I read I tend to critique. You know a book is great when I forget about critiquing and immerse into the story that grabs holds and doesn’t let go.

No comments: