Tuesday, March 7, 2017

ROCKY MOUNTAIN COWBOY by TINA RADCLIFFE


Title: Rocky Mountain Cowboy (Love Inspired 
Author:  Tina Radcliffe
Publisher: Love Inspired Large Print; Large Print edition (December 20, 2016)
Pages: 288


Oklahoma Reunion by TINA RADCLIFFE is one of my favorite reads, and I will now be adding ROCKY MOUNTAIN COWBOY to the list. I was held captive from cover to cover, it’s that good. The writing and story line is amazing. I LOVE Joe Gallagher! What a great character. MS RADCLIFFE has a unique gift for pulling off a stubborn and surly cowboy that you can’t help but love. And talk about great lines. Oh my, there were many funny and unique lines.   

Joe Gallagher never expected to see the woman he loved again, and certainly not on his ranch. She may have reason to be there, but that didn’t mean he had to like it. 

Becca Anshaw Simpson doesn’t blame Joe Gallagher for being angry with her. Heck, she’s angry with herself. She’d made a mistake. A huge one. But it was time to let the past go, and head for a better future for her and her daughter. 

It goes without saying that Joe Gallagher will remain with me for some time. I'm thinking there is going to be a story about Abby. Can’t wait.

No comments: