Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WONDERFULLY DIFFERENT


Title: The Soul Saver

Author: Dineen Miller
Publisher: Barbour Books (May 1, 2012)
Pages: 320


THE SOUL SAVER by DINEEN MILLER is not your typical Christian novel. At least not like any I’ve read. What first captured my attention was the idea of a Spiritually Mismatched Marriage between the main character and her husband.


Lexie Baltimore’s husband, Hugh is an atheist. Not only is Lexie a believer, she has a gift as well. Through sculptures in her studio, she forms unknown faces from visions God gives her in her dreams that will send her on a mission to save a soul.

Pastor Nate Winslow, lost his wife a year ago, and nothing about his life has been the same since. He had made a deal to save his only child. A deal that would haunt him daily.

Hugh Baltimore has his sights set on a career he’s been working on for years. Unlike his wife, God doesn’t fit into the picture. But when evil lurks, Hugh can’t deny there might be something to this faith thing his wife is so adamant about.

After mentioning WINNING HIM WITHOUT WORDS:10 TEN KEYS TO THRIVING IN YOUR SPIRITUALLY MITSMATCHED MARRIAGE, a non-fiction book DINEEN MILLER co-authored, in THE SOUL SAVER, I was pleasantly surprised to discover I had a copy sitting on my bookshelf. The very next day I started reading it.

DINEEN MILLER has written a brilliant novel, one I took note of her prose. The plot is intriguing, and keeps you turning the pages. A light mystery entangled with an equal amount romance. I’m looking forward to her next novel.



2 comments:

Dineen A. Miller said...

Hi Kym! I'm so glad you shared this link! I loved reading this and am sad I missed it when you posted it. But maybe that's the way Abba intended it. You gave me a boost of encouragement, my friend. Thank you! I'm working on my next book and hope it will be out soon, Abba willing. Hugs!

Kym McNabney said...

Glad you enjoyed it. God is always perfect in His timing.

Blessings,

Kym