Thursday, February 12, 2015

ALWAYS AN INCREADABLE READ

Title: Beyond All Dreams
Author: Elizabeth Camden
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (January 6, 2015)
Pages: 368

BEYOND ALL DREAMS by ELIZABETH CAMDEN is the fifth book I’ve read by her, and certainly won’t be the last. If there is one thing I am certain of, it is that when I pick up a book by ELIZABETH CAMDEN, I know I am going to be whisk away into another world. One I have no desire to leave.

Anna O'Brien leads a predictable and quiet life as a map librarian at the Library of Congress. When she discovers something is amiss in regards to her father’s death, she puts her shyness aside and seeks the help of Congressman Luke Callahan.

Luke Callahan is Anna O-Brien’s opposites in every way. Despite the strict rules forbidding Anna from any romantic entanglements with members of Congress, Luke is bound to capture her attention. Could there be something to this thing called, loved at first sight?

MS CAMDEN’S writing is without question one of the best I've encountered. Her choice of words keeps me at awe, inspiring me to write. Her characters are always well formed, and three-dimensional, as if they could walk off the pages. It is one thing to write well, but another to create unique lines and that MS CAMDEN does superbly.

Each story MS CAMDEN creates if a fully developed plots. Not just any plot, but one with substance. One that will draw you in and not let you leave until the last page. A mix of fiction and history gives way to an exciting storytelling that will both entertain and educate. 

The way MS CAMDEN weaves together unique characters, history, a believable plot, and faith are a gift not many possess. There is no hesitation to whether or not I will purchase and read MS CAMDEN’S next novel. That is a given.


*Please see my profile for more information on this review.

No comments: