Sunday, March 8, 2015

A STORY YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS

Title: Christmas Underdog
Author: Connie Cameron
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 25, 2014)
Pages: 116

To be quite honest, I was a little nervous to begin reading CHRISTMAS UNDERDOG by CONNIE CAMERON. I often read a few five and one star reviews before deciding to read a book. There are times that I make the decision to not purchase a book due to the comments, but that isn't always the case.

As I began CHRISTMAS UNDERDOG, I was quickly drawn into MS CAMERON’S story. Though it is non-fiction, it reads like fiction. I couldn't seem to put it down. I found myself smiling at some points, and tearing up at others.

CHRISTMAS UNDERDOG may be Christian based, but what it is not is preachy. An animal lover and one that is involved in prison ministry, I was able to connect with MS CAMERON’S story. Life is about choices. We can chose to let it beat us down, or see the blessings we have.


I found CHRISTMAS UNDERDOG to be equally inspiring, encouraging, and heartwarming. Truly, a story you won’t want to miss.  

No comments: