Saturday, June 18, 2016

YEE HAW, ANOTHER GREAT READ!

Title: Her Rancher Bodyguard (Martin's Crossing)
Author: Brenda Minton
Publisher: Love Inspired (May 24, 2016)
Pages: 224

What can I say; I am forever a BRENDA MINTON fan. What’s there not to love about her books. As soon as one goes on sale, I snatch it up. If I am in the middle of reading a book, I read faster so I can get to MS MINTON’S book. Even if I have my next read planned out, I set it aside to sneak in hers. 

Boone Wilder has a job to do, and he doesn’t intent on messing it up. Not when it involves a pretty woman he is trying to deny being attracted too. 

Kayla Stanford doesn’t need a bodyguard. Especially one as handsome and sweet as Boone Wilder. What she needs is a fresh start. To feel as though she is loved. 

As I have stated in many reviews I’ve written on books I have read by BRENDA MINTON, she is a brilliant writer that creates amazing characters. She often blows me away with great lines. In THE RANCHER BODYGUARD there were a few amazing lines that I had to dog-ear in the book in two places. Page 78 and 217

Can’t wait for the next. Yes, that’ s me. Impatiently waiting. 

No comments: