Thursday, October 17, 2013

DUCK DYNASTY - WHAT'S THIS WORLD COMING TO?

I was at Wal-Mart the other day and couldn't believe all the Duck Dynasty stuff. Then I spotted Duck Dynasty Devotionals, for him and for her (I was at the book section, what a surprise.). It brought a smile to my face. How wonderful is it that finally a TV show, especially a reality one, is producing a positive impact, with good morals. We are so overdue for this world. I have yet to watch it, just because I don't really watch TV, only stuff like The Voice, American Idol and such, but from what I've sensed from what I've caught glimpses of, it's a great combination of faith and reality, in that it's not some goody-goodies living a "religious" life, but good old, normal people trying to live in a Godly manner.



Wow, I love these guys! Tears. How amazing. Only God! What an inspiration to all.

No comments: