Monday, May 25, 2009

WYOMING, HERE I COME!

It's hard to believe that in only three short days I'll be heading off for, Wyoming! As the time grows near, I worry about leaving my family, making the long road trip safely, yet filled with excitement. I’ve already started my novel based on this trip, so I hope to get a lot of writing accomplished. I also hope to gain lots of experience working with the animals, taking a long road trip by myself, and taking in all I can about Hartville, Wyoming.

I’m struggling to get over a cold, which on top of everything else going on, isn’t a good time . I’m catching up on my pen pal letters, instructions for my husband for when I’m gone, and getting everything in order. Tuesday, I’ll spend packing and studying the directions I pray I’ll have no trouble following.

Don’t tell anyone, but I used to get lost driving around the block…you think I’m kidding?

Well, if I have internet access while in Wyoming, I’ll update you on my trip. If not, check in after I get back, June 3rd. I hope to have some great pictures, amongst a head full of great memories.

Until then, ye haw!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well again have a good one! I hope cold is gone by the tiem you leave. By teh way got Lessons from San Quinten from Michelle for b-day. I plan to start reading it tonight and speaking of birthdays and in case I forget by tomorrow Happy Birthday to you.

Kym McNabney said...

Thnaks, Scott. I know you'll be blown away by the book. Happy reading.